Is my donation tax deductible?

Yes for United States citizens. Asian Hope is a registered 501(c)3 in the U.S. However, we always advise you to ask a tax professional or Certified Public Accountant questions on deductibility status and any other more specific questions.

Do I get a receipt?

An email receipt is sent for credit card donations and a mailed receipt is sent for check or cash donations. Asian Hope will also send out year-end statements before January 31st.

Can I give via mail or phone?

Yes! Please make checks payable to "Asian Hope" and mail them to: Asian Hope PO Box 545 Forest, VA 24551-0545 Our office phone number is 434-942-0287 if you have any questions.

How do I support a team member?

If you would like to support a team member, please visit our donate page and choose Deputized giving. You will be able to write in the name of the team member you are wanting to give to.

Go to Top