Terms and Conditions
The following are terms and conditions that you, the donor, agree to and will abide by as a child sponsor within the Asian Hope Child Sponsorship Program:
- The purposes of the Child Sponsorship program are to (1) encourage cultural exchange between the sponsor and the student and (2) provide funding for the Asian Hope general scholarship fund.
- The sponsor’s donation will be applied to the general scholarship fund of which the student is a recipient. The money does not directly go to any particular student.
- In compliance with United States Internal Revenue Service stipulations, all monies are under the full control and discretion of Asian Hope.
- The student’s ability to attend an Asian Hope school in not dependent on sponsorship.
- The sponsor has no authority over decisions involving the student in any way, nor do they have any control over their relationship. Asian Hope holds complete authority and is capable of terminating the sponsorship at any time.
- There may be more than one sponsor per child at any time.
- All correspondence between the Asian Hope student and sponsor will be handled by an agent of Asian Hope. In addition, the communication will be screened before delivery to the recipient.
- Correspondence from the sponsor to the student should strictly be of encouragement, prayer and cultural enrichment.
- If the student is not able to continue at the school, the sponsor(s) will be notified and given an opportunity to select another student with which to correspond.
- If the sponsor is unable to continue his/her support, the student will remain in school and will continue to receive all the benefits as before.