Short-Term Missions in Cambodia
“Sympathy is no substitute for action.” — David Livingstone, missionary to Africa
At Asian Hope, we are passionate about shaping compassionate, equipped, Christian leaders for Cambodia through our various programs. During your time with us, you will visit at least one of the Asian Hope schools, interact with the neighborhood where Logos International School resides, and experience our hospitality house run largely by Cambodian interns.
At Asian Hope, we are also passionate about broadening the hearts and minds of God’s people by providing a safe, fun environment in which you can experience Cambodian life and culture while at the same time touching the lives of disadvantaged, hurting individuals. We are committed to crafting an experience that is consistent with your vision for your time in Cambodia. The 3 areas we draw from when putting a team’s agenda together are:
At Asian Hope housing and meals are handled in house at our hospitality home called The Sanctuary. Learn more about The Sanctuary.
We look forward to working with you to design an agenda which complements and capitalizes on the gifts of your team members. Please email Luke Waggoner to begin your journey to Cambodia: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perhaps God is inviting you on an adventure with Him in Cambodia? What will your answer be? An Asian Hope short term mission trip will be an affordable faith and life shaping experience. Additional information is provided below.
“No one has the right to hear the gospel twice, while there remains someone who has not heard it once.”
— Oswald J. Smith
- The Killing Fields
- Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Royal Palace
- National Museum
- Visiting the old municipal dump slum
- Local Markets
- Vacation Bible School
- Carnival for Neighborhood Children and other Khmer schools
- Service projects with Asian Hope students
- Special event in an A.H. schools (i.e. athletic, music, art, dance, English camps)
- Support role (i.e. tutoring, substitute teaching, vocational training seminar, etc)
- Summer School (2 or 3 week block)
- Partnering with collaborative ministries in the provinces to expand and diversify your impact
- Minor repairs and improvements of Asian Hope properties (i.e. painting, landscape, etc.)
- Building projects with partner ministries
“God isn’t looking for people of great faith, but for individuals ready to follow Him” — Hudson Taylor
- Prices will vary with different types of teamS. Please contact Luke Waggoner at email@example.com for details.
What mission team alumni have to say about their experience:
The 3 best things about partnering with Asian Hope were: “…the family atmosphere, flexibility and the wisdom of the leaders and staff.” –Kevin S.
“The overall experience was awesome. I loved the people we were working with and serving.” –Krystle M.
The 3 best things about partnering with Asian Hope were: “the family we worked with, the diversity in our mission work and our opportunity to be uncomfortable while still being provided for.” -Hailey D.
“I have really enjoyed working with Asian Hope. I have seen God move in so many ways here. There is NO REASON why I shouldn’t share about Asian Hope with others. God is moving through this organization and I want people to know about it. I don’t want to leave Cambodia!” -Laura S.
One of the best things about partnering with Asian Hope was “feeling like my gifts and talents are always being used.” -Chase F.
“The goal of missions is the gladness of the peoples in the greatness of God.” — John Piper