- Are my gifts to Asian Hope tax deductible?
Yes, Asian Hope is registered as a 501c3 not-for-profit organization with the United States Internal Revenue Service.
- Can I visit Asian Hope in Cambodia?
If you are interested in visiting Asian Hope ministries please contact Dan Ohlin at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- How can I volunteer?
There are a variety of ways to get involved both in the United States and in Cambodia. Please contact Danielle Patridge at
for information on volunteering in Cambodia.
- Does Asian Hope accept donations other than money?
Yes, we are often in need of professional services such as graphics design, web design, consulting, etc.
Other items are in need also. Please contact Jordan Fischer at Jordan@asianhope.org for a current list of needs.
- Are the children under Asian Hope’s care available for adoption?
Asian Hope does not have any children available for adoption.
- Does Asian Hope offer adoption services for families interested in adopting children from Cambodia or Asia?
Although Asian Hope strongly supports and encourages adoption of children needing families, Asian Hope is not an adoption agency.